Join our global team of 450+ craftspeople! We are a consultancy that solves business problems by designing and building highly complex custom software for the world’s leading companies. We’re on a mission to dismantle the traditional consulting ecosystem and replace it with an effective framework for innovation that transforms the way businesses think about and solve problems from the inside out.
We are a remote-first technology consulting company, globally distributed by design. Our services range from new product discovery and development, legacy modernization, pricing strategy development, revenue generation, process optimization, and organizational transformation.
We’re looking for an experienced product leader to join the team at TheoremOne. In this role, you will lead squads of 1-2 designers and 2-3 engineers and work directly with customers to build complex custom software applications. Our client will look to you to chart out the approach that will get them results.
Responsibilities – Product Ownership
- Manage and deliver custom software solutions to clients on-time and within budget
- Consult with internal and external stakeholders by guiding clients and project teams through the right steps to get a world-class product
- Guide product strategy by collecting research, running project kickoffs, and defining business goals
- Own and prioritize a roadmap for successful delivery
- Speak to the overall design by converting ideas and goals into wireframes with a UX/UI designer. At times you may even make changes to wires yourself
- Create and maintain the product backlog
- Break down user requirements into epics and stories for development
- Ensure your product is delivered with quality standards
- Contribute to TheoremOne’s Product Management practice and culture, both in how we work and learning from one another
Responsibilities – Project Management
- Be fully embedded into and owning a delivery team
- Define key milestones and own all project management activities
- Partner with design & engineering to oversee the delivery of each project milestone
- Lead all agile ceremonies for the delivery team
- Eliminate external and internal project blockers
- Facilitate cross-functional alignment between design & engineering
- Develop newly forming teams into high-performing teams through continuous feedback, retrospectives and improving how we work together
Responsibilities – Consulting
- Build strong relationships and trust with our clients
- Partner with our clients to understand their needs and uncover the scope of work
- Make recommendations for improvements and present to clients
- Foster alignment on our mission amongst all client stakeholders
- Identify and communicate risks with internal leadership
- Continuously educate clients on how we work and why it works
- Anticipate questions and objections and get ahead of them
- Provide rigorous ROI analysis to our client to ensure they are building the right product, while balancing both the user and business needs
Qualifications & Skills
- 4+ years of professional experience at minimum
- You have lived the end to end software product lifecycle
- Can quickly ramp up on a new business domain
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of credibility with internal and external partners
- Experience using agile development methodologies with globally-distributed teams
- Experience creating and making changes to wireframes is a plus
- Ability to pitch and articulate value to different audiences
- Previous consulting experience
- Previous experience working in an enterprise environment
- Experience using Figma, Sketch or other modern collaborative design tools
- Strong understanding of web technologies, technical concepts, and APIs is a plus
- Naturally curious
- Humble, willing to learn, and do whatever is needed to help us accomplish our goals
- Happy to receive feedback
- Always learning, honing your craft
- Entrepreneurial and Intrapreneurial
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. When the environment permits, you may be expected to travel occasionally.
The stated salary range of 115,000 – 165,000 USD is applicable for eligible candidates that are located in the United States and hired on as an employee.
Unsure if your skills meet all of our requirements?
Apply anyway! We would love to meet you and find out more about how your skills could add value. At TheoremOne, we value open communication and feedback. We believe that diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger; we would love to hear your perspective too!
TheoremOne records interviews so that we can focus on delivering a great interview experience. If you are uncomfortable with being recorded, please let our recruiters know when they reach out to you.
Founded in 2007, TheoremOne LLC is a remote-first technology consulting company, globally distributed by design. Our services range from:
-New product development
-Pure R & D
Customers come to us because they need to change to succeed and are looking for a solution that isn’t just about technology — but also people, process, and leadership. We consult, form a diverse team of experts, and deliver strategy and execution under one roof.
Consultants come to us for the autonomy, depth of project, and challenge of working with a wide range of clients across multiple platforms and industries.
If it’s cool and engaging in technology, we are likely working on it.
Our contributors are master puzzle solvers in a vast range of technologies.
Benefits and Perks
100% REMOTE – We’re fully distributed
EDUCATION AND CAREER GROWTH – We encourage our team to undertake any professional growth opportunities available, and we offer programs and financial assistance to achieve this!
HEALTHY BODY, HEALTHY MIND – HAPPY TEAM – We offer paid vacation and support healthy lifestyles through our physical fitness benefits program.
COMPANYWIDE VISIBILITY – We operate in a fully transparent environment to ensure we as a company and team have full understanding of where we came from, and where we are going.
HEALTHCARE & FINANCE – For US, UK, Canada, and Spain based full time employees; we have comprehensive benefits.
TheoremOne is the winner of Comparably’s Best Work-Life Balance: Top-Rated 100 Small/Mid-Sized Companies