At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time; others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or meetings.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our team…
As a Senior Product Manager on the Websites+Marketing team, you will join one of the fastest-growing product lines at GoDaddy. We are helping everyday entrepreneurs build an online presence for their ventures. Our market leading, do-it-yourself Website Builder connects to a suite of solutions across marketing, social media, marketplaces, and commerce. With GoDaddy, SMBs have a one-stop shop to grow their business online.
You’ll work with a collaborative team of designers and engineers to build engaging workflows that help SMBs create their online presence and monitor their business results. You can have a major impact not only on the 20+ million SMBs that we serve today but also on the global SMB market that we are targeting for growth.
What you’ll get to do…
- Build a long-term vision and strategy for everyday entrepreneurs to expand their web presence, with a focus on websites.
- Lead a dedicated sprint team of full-stack engineers, UX engineers, designers, business analysts, and quality managers to help our DIY customers get set up for success and manage their venture, using powerful yet easy-to-use, industry-leading content creation tools that provide clear guidance and reporting on business outcomes.
- Use market data, product results, and customer feedback (internal and external) to identify new Website experience opportunities – including integration and extension across the GoDaddy and online social/marketplace ecosystem.
- Apply the scientific method to develop and test hypotheses, using quantitative and qualitative data to measure product outcomes.
- Join a team that is committed to helping people from a diverse set of backgrounds to build the future they want for themselves and their community.
Your experience should include…
- 4+ years of digital product management experience, ideally for a subscription business
- Driving measurable customer value, through data-backed product decisions based on growth, adoption, conversion or similar metrics. Apply scientific method and set up A/B tests where possible.
- Developing a long-term roadmap and quarterly OKRs, with clear criteria for resolving priorities and trade-offs.
- Building a strong team across product, design, engineering, and other functional areas. Ability to lead large product scope end to end, independently, working with agile software development methodologies.
- Ability to influence cross-functional collaborators at various levels, from executives to individual contributors.
- Experience delivering complex releases on time, working with multiple team members, and making appropriate trade-offs in situations that may be time-sensitive, ambiguous, and have competing priorities.
- Working in a fast-paced, high growth environment that is focused on learning as quickly as possible. You should both enjoy and feel confident rolling your sleeves up to own everything from strategy to execution.
You might also have…
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in behavioral psychology, online commerce, social media, or online marketing.
- Familiarity with JIRA, Tableau, Google Analytics, Full Story.
- Familiarity with standard methodologies to uncover deep customer insights and problems.
- Previous work with small businesses.
- Passion for leveraging emerging technologies like generative AI to solve customer problems in new ways.
We’ve got your back…
We offer a range of benefits that may include paid time off, retirement savings (e.g., 401k, pension schemes), incentive eligibility, equity grants, participation in an employee stock purchase plan, and other family-friendly benefits including parental leave. GoDaddy’s benefits vary based on individual role and location and can be reviewed in more detail during the interview process.
We also embrace our diverse culture and offer a range of Employee Resource Groups (Culture). Have a side hustle? No problem. We love entrepreneurs! Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us… GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing the help and tools to succeed online, making opportunity more inclusive for all. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights, and people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us.
At GoDaddy, we know diverse teams build better products—period. Our people and culture reflect and celebrate that sense of diversity and inclusion in ideas, experiences and perspectives. But we also know that’s not enough to build true equity and belonging in our communities. That’s why we prioritize integrating diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging principles into the core of how we work every day—focusing not only on our employee experience, but also our customer experience and operations. It’s the best way to serve our mission of empowering entrepreneurs everywhere, and making opportunity more inclusive for all. To read more about these commitments, as well as our representation and pay equity data, check out our Diversity and Pay Parity annual report which can be found on our Diversity Careers page.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements. Refer to our full EEO policy.
Our recruiting team is available to assist you in completing your application. If they could be helpful, please reach out to [email protected].
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.