Gradient AI is a fast-growing startup, bringing state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) solutions to the trillion-dollar insurance industry. Founded in 2018, we have recently raised $20M from top Insurtech investors to continue fueling our growth. Our software-as-a-service platform provides bias-free, data-driven insights, enabling insurance companies to profitably run their business and expand their offerings to underserved people and markets.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Health Insurance team and be the voice of the customer. In this role, you will be responsible for creating and driving the vision of our AI/ML products for our health insurance clients. You will see strategic ideas through design, testing, implementation, and market introduction. The ideal candidate will be curious, have a strong attention to detail, and passion for customer success.
- Own the vision, strategy, and product roadmap for our AI/ML products
- Establish priorities, new innovations, and enhancements requested by our customers
- Translate customers’ needs into technical requirements and user stories
- Collect requirements, recognize where there are competitive advantages, business problems needing to be solved, and bring these opportunities back to Gradient AI to help us delight our customers and grow our business
- Work cross functionally with business units including engineering and sales and present to clients at the Executive level
- 10+ years of product management experience in health insurance; a subject matter expert in the space
- Demonstrated history owning product implementations from start to finish
- Ability to translate technical business problems into easily understood requirements and user stories
- Proven results influencing stakeholders and displaying improvements
- Experience building and leading successful teams is nice to have
- Conversational in AI/ML, software architecture, and Python is a plus
What We Offer:
- A fun, team-oriented startup culture.
- Generous stock options – we all get to own a piece of what we’re building.
- Unlimited vacation days.
- Flexible schedule that supports working from home.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, and more.
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer.