Restaurant365 is a SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back-office operations for restaurants. Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top-notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” … and we want that for you too!
- Please note, this position can be based in Irvine, CA, Austin, TX, or remote
The Senior Specialist, Customer Experience provides advanced support to our customers with billing questions, issues, or disputes; primarily through our ticketing system (Fresh Desk), e-mail, and phone sessions with the customer.
How you’ll add value:
- Use independent judgement and discretion to research more complex problems and/or issues to resolve customer needs
- Provide articulate and effective communication to deliver the best experience for the customer
- Resolve problems by clarifying the customer’s problem; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; following up to ensure resolution
- Manage customer disputes with various avenues to resolve any potential CSAT issues i.e., credits, payment plans, etc.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, or other electronic methods
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to troubleshoot and diagnose recurring issues. Additional work may be needed in our accounting system (Intacct) to fully resolve
- Identify trends in issues and work with various other teams to find long-term solutions ultimately reducing ticket volume while improving CSAT
- Create and maintain knowledge base articles – internal and customer facing
- Assist with training new Customer Support Billing Consultants
- When necessary, give training presentations to co-workers
- Recommend potential improvements by analyzing ticket trends, customer questions and analyzing customer needs
- Contribute to team effort by sharing knowledge, supporting other’s efforts, and providing back-up support as required
- Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- High school degree mandatory and college degree preferred
- Accounting and customer experience required
- Experience with Salesforce, Fresh Desk or similar CRM is a plus
- Knowledge of MS Office Products
- Customer Service, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Excellent Written/Oral Communication Skills, E-mail/Phone Skills, Troubleshooting, Analyzing Information, Multi-tasking, Computer Savvy
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Salaried Position: $65K-$71K
- Ability to work remote or hybrid
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Equity Option Grant
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We’re a community that prides itself in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide
- The open concept work environment that we’ve created is causal, collaborative, and cultivates communication
$65,000 – $71,000 a year
R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward-thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.