We’re defining what it means to build and deliver the most extraordinary sports and entertainment experiences. Our global team is trailblazing new markets, developing cutting-edge products, and shaping the future of responsible gaming.
Here, “impossible” isn’t part of our vocabulary. You’ll face some of the toughest but most rewarding challenges of your career. They’re worth it. Channeling your inner grit will accelerate your growth, help us win as a team, and create unforgettable moments for our customers.
The Crown Is Yours
We’re looking for a Senior UI Artist to join our Game Studio Team. You’ll be part of a team committed to pushing the boundaries of traditional iGaming, and revolutionizing the industry one game at a time. You will have the ability to take wireframes and bring them to life while improving the UX with visuals. You’ll work with the design team to bring layouts of user interface and experience to an art quality. By building mockups using animations and material effects and you’ll be able to apply your skills to our current art styles, while also helping to push and design them.
What you’ll do as a Senior UI Artist
- Produce AAA-quality UI art assets, adhering to the overall presentation and art direction.
- Follow style documents set by art team leads for various games and build UI art assets that fit within, and expand upon the established visual direction.
- Establish an overall vision for designated UI features, produce supporting visual mockups, and assist in selling concepts to all creative stakeholders.
- Collaborate with relevant disciplines to ensure that all design requirements, content prioritization, and technical implementation standards are met.
- Promote UI/UX best practices at both a project and studio level.
- Provide constructive feedback on art, pipeline and tool features driving the advancement of the quality for future game art production.
What you’ll bring
- At least 3 years of experience working on mobile games.
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator and Figma as well as ability to learn proprietary software.
- High level understanding and skills in graphic design (or the equivalent) specialized in the creation of interfaces and in menu design.
- Proven track record of creating art with a particular focus on clarity and usability.
- Highly proactive and able to work autonomously, but really enjoy collaborating as part of a high performing team.
- Creative and artistic nature.
- Passion for video games, experiences and current digital graphic design trends.
- Experience with motion graphics and Unity.
Join Our Team
We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston. As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment. Don’t worry, we’ll guide you through the process if this is relevant to your role.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $110,400.00 – $165,600.00, plus bonus, equity, and benefits as applicable. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range and how that was determined during the hiring process.