This role will report into the Demand Gen Creative Services team. The Demand Gen Marketing team, Product Marketing team and Growth team, will be the designer’s primary business partners. This designer has a strong background in digital advertising, website experiences, and other digital campaigns. They will incorporate brand & creative strategy, as relayed from the Brand & Creative Services team, and provide design support and quality assurance for the Demand Gen Creative team. Their day-to-day will consist of execution of work but also providing guidance and feedback on work for their direct report(s). Ready to be a Titan?
We are looking for an experienced and talented Visual Designer, Design Systems, to join the brand team at ServiceTitan. Working closely with our diverse team of in-house creatives you will be part of a cross-functional team that help idealize and execute on projects across multiple business units at ServiceTitan. If you’re obsessed with design systems, consistently and independently come up with a large volume of great ideas, oscillate from concept to execution seamlessly, and think/move at the speed of culture, we’d love to speak with you.
What you’ll do:
- You are passionate about Design and Typography.
- Work closely with internal teams in all stages of the creative process.
- Demonstrate strong presentation skills.
- Work cross-functionally with art directors, designers, producers and creative leads.
- Creative thinking is your forte. You’re curious, you ask questions, you contribute to the creative process, and know that collaboration makes everyone’s work better.
- You understand how to apply a design system to all production deliverables.
- You spot opportunities to go above and beyond the brief and push what’s possible
What you’ll need:
- Skilled designer with 4-5 years of experience crafting design systems.
- Strong, award-winning portfolio demonstrating well-developed concepts and execution.
- You have a solid understanding of the fundamentals of design such as typography, grid system, visual hierarchy, storytelling and working within design systems.
- You’re a collaborator who knows collaboration is the key to improving the work conceptually, aesthetically and functionally.
- You have strong communication skills and enjoy working with other creatives and non-creatives alike.
- You have experience in every stage of the design process, from conceptualizing to designing layouts to quality assurance and production.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.