CallMiner empowers organizations of any size to extract and act on intelligence from customer interactions and feedback, including live and recorded calls, chat, email, social platforms and surveys, for improving customer experience, sales, marketing, compliance, and agent and customer engagement center performance. Highlighted by multiple customer achievement awards, including eight Speech Technology implementation awards in the past six years, CallMiner was recently named a leader in the industry analyst report Forrester New Wave: AI-Fueled Speech Analytics Solutions, Q2 2018.
At CallMiner, we hire great people and challenge them every day. CallMiner team members are passionate about delivering innovative technology solutions and industry-leading customer success. Core to our culture is the power of feedback which we leverage to improve our own organization every day in every way. To hear more about what it’s like to work at CallMiner, watch our video at Careers.CallMiner.com
CallMiner is looking for a Product Manager with interactive web application or SaaS product management experience to help us to continue to evolve our market leading customer interaction analytics solutions. Customer interaction analytics or the analysis of both written and verbal conversations between businesses and their customers, is one of the hottest offerings in contact center and customer experience management technology. CallMiner has been a pioneer and leader in this industry since its inception, and continues to deliver the most innovative and intuitive products to market. Watch this video for an overview of what we do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP9IUDRnbsA
Through interviews and observation, you will gain an intimate understanding of processes, workflows, objectives, and challenges facing a variety of user types and from this build and prioritize a backlog of industry leading enhancements. You will create wireframes and work with the UI design team to communicate new product capabilities to developers, executives, and beta customers for rapid feedback, iteration, and implementation. You will leverage agile approaches and work collaboratively with developers to break the backlog into stories with clearly articulated acceptance criteria, which are then delivered to efficiently and effectively to the market, ahead of our competition. The Product Manager will manage the entire product lifecycle from kickoff, to launch, leveraging his or her strong communication skills to educate, enroll and evangelize new releases across the entire organization and to the use community.
This position can be remote or located in one of our office in Waltham, MA or Fort Myers, FL.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Conducting voice of customer research interacting with the user group, customers, and non-customers
- Identifying/documenting market problems and requirements to solve those problems
- Using pragmatic methods to prioritize the product backlog, and communicate those priorities across the organization
- Detailing epics and breaking down stories such that they are development ready
- Creating wireframes and delivering UI mockups in collaboration with design
- Managing planning sprints, and sprint review meetings
- Attending daily standups, review implemented features, providing developer feedback
- Managing the entire product lifecycle including product launch with support of product marketing
- Conducting market, industry, and competitive analysis
- 3+ years experience in product management
- Bachelors degree in engineering, computer science, or similar technical degree; Masters considered an asset
- Experience with the development of platform API
- Experience in contact center, speech analytics, or business analytics software preferred
- Experience in pragmatic collection and prioritization of product feature requirements
- Experience with SCRUM, Kanban or other agile frameworks
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven portfolio of successful product releases as a product manager
- Strong understanding of web, platform API, and database technologies
- Strong understanding of platform based SaaS applications
- Experience in design of business intelligence, visualization/reporting tools, analytics tools, contact center, or search applications are a definite asset
Human understanding is at the heart of what we do, from building our products and solutions to fostering a positive company culture. We are committed to providing an inclusive and equitable workplace where everyone feels accepted, valued, and understood. We are proud of our diverse customer base and believe having this same diversity reflected in our workforce empowers innovation and creates the best outcomes for everyone.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.