Gong is one of Israel’s most valued private software companies. Our solution uses machine learning and AI to automate big parts of customer-facing roles. Over 3000 innovative companies like Google, Amazon, AT&T, Linkedin, Novartis, Appsflyer, Monday, Walkme, Taboola, trust Gong to power their customer reality.
At Gong, we’re building new-generation, machine-learning based software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
- Our solution guides sales professionals, coaches them on how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to the best actions.
- Gong is seeking a highly motivated, experienced Software Team Lead to join our talented R&D group in building our product.
- Lead a team of strong and experienced engineers.
- Lead by example and drive your team to continue developing our product, while keeping to our high quality expectations and short agile cycles.
- Work closely with company leadership, product managers, and designers to architect, prioritize, and iterate over product functionality.
- Build initial versions of new products, technical processes, architectures, or concepts to take them to market quickly.
- Tackle hard technical problems-some at the architecture level, some at the code level, some at the product level-and come up with solutions, balancing practicality and innovation both short and long term.
- An experienced team leader (3+ years) with hands-on orientation and proven leadership skills in an agile environment.
- Experienced in the industry (7+ years), including various languages and frameworks, especially with Java.
- Comfortable with both back-end and front-end development.
- Experienced with large scale, cloud-based, web applications.
- A graduate with a degree in computer science or similar (preferred).
- Excellent in communication and teamwork skills, and verbal and written skills in English.
- Most importantly, a person who enjoys working in a team with very strong peers.
- Here at Gong, we like to encourage our employees to express their personality and identity (whether gender, ethnic, religious, or sexual), and we ensure fairness and equal opportunities.
- If this consideration is important to you when choosing a work place, we’d love to see you with us.