Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology
As an expert in the field of UCC Cisco/WebEx product design, development and delivery, involved in product design that is competitive in the marketplace and answers the question of “Why Lumen”.
The Main Responsibilities
- Matches Cisco/WebEx product features & functionality with available resources within IT, Operations, and Technology, while balancing the market needs & expectations.
- Will guide and direct development experts within IT to ensure OSS is properly built to meet product specifications internal to Lumen and with our vendor.
- Evaluate and scrutinize the project plan and all product specifications for accuracy, completeness, and achievability internal to Lumen and with our vendor.
- Must be an expert in complex product design; understand communications technologies to automate the vendor processes with the Lumen processes.
- Team leader that can cast vision, illustrate tactics/strategy, and hold team members accountable.
- Must be a corporate spokesperson, sales support expert, and teacher to our junior and senior product managers across all VPs and extending to other business units.
- Must be able to manage a P&L and make adjustments in the portfolio to match the market needs
- Must be self motivated
- Must be able to engage and motivate several teams in order to bring our products to market
What We Look For in a Candidate
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and 6+ years of product manager experience in the telecommunications or technology industries.
Experience with UCC Cisco/WebEx product design and delivery.
Excellent communication skills.
What to Expect Next
Requisition #: 326486
When applying for a position, you may be subject to a background screen (criminal records check, motor vehicle report, and/or drug screen), depending on the requirements for the position. More information on what’s included in these checks can be found in the Post Offer section of our FAQ page. Job-related concerns noted in the background screen may disqualify you from the new position or your current role. Background results will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Salary Min :
Salary Max :
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience and other relevant factors.
This position is eligible for either short-term incentives or sales compensation. Director and VP positions also are eligible for long-term incentive. To learn more about our bonus structure, you can view additional information . We’re able to answer any additional questions you may have as you move through the selection process.
As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Lumen offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing.
Note: For union-represented postings, wage rates and ranges are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreement provisions.