DoinGud is an NFT ecosystem focused on inspiring creativity and positive social impact.
We strive to be community-owned, governed, and curated, ensuring we empower our creators, curators, collectors, and communities to tap into sustainable income streams, creatively engage with their patrons, and create lasting impact for the causes they care about.
About you and us
We are here to inspire creativity and provide accessibility to this new digital medium. We bring together communities, foster positive impact, manifest opportunity, and remove barriers of entry to inspire creativity and fuel passions.
The DoinGud team is full of proactive creators and hands-on builders. We are currently in execution mode and are excited and committed to providing an innovative, feature-rich, and accessible ecosystem for our creators, partners, and collaborators.
Our team members embody our values and ethos, and we collaborate with individuals who are:
- Kind, Mindful, & Ambitious
- Communicate Openly and Clearly
- Open to Learning, Teaching, and Sharing Knowledge
- Fast-Paced, Delivery-Oriented, and Participate in Do-ocracy
- English Speaking
In the rapidly evolving and exciting NFT space, we are seeking individuals who add unique flair, creative ideas, vibrant energy, and technical wizardry to our team. We view ourselves as more of a movement than a platform, and we are looking for like-minded professionals to join us on this journey.
Experience in crypto (blockchain, Web3) projects is highly desired.
1. Tracks deliveries
- Being responsible of Tracks delivery, organizing the EPICs distribution to PM, facilitating the PM work by removing all blocking points or by synchronizing flows with other teams (engineering, UX/Design, QA, BI, Legal, Marketing…)
- Advising on how to analyze and give structure to customer feedback in order to drive the smartest solutions
- Leading through strong influence and collaboration across internal/external resources
- Daily project coordination (standup, weekly etc), Tasks prioritization for the team, Resources planning, Overseeing all stages of product evolutions including design and development, Monitoring each stage progress and Tests of the product delivery
- Help on the daily work if the Team is full and in a rush
2. Coordination & workflows performance
- Working cross-functionally within the Organization and the Product Owners to define roadmaps and organizing the prioritization.
- Ensuring that product management standard methodologies are being met
- Advising on how to build or adapt our workflows, our tools and cross functional processes in a continuous improvement approach
- Focusing on User Experience, the Senior Product Manager is closely cross-working with project teams and nurture the organization with measured inputs.
- Guidance on how to drive a cross-functional team to expertly ideate, plan, design, and develop new products and features, while taking into account the target market and the overall user experience.
3. Project promotion & communication
- Communicating the key-achievements and milestone status to the Project team
- Identify business opportunities that align with our business goals and mission
- Constantly developing your passion for decentralized assets and usage by understanding the latest technologies, trends, and social impacts to better anticipate and give direction and sense to DoinGud.
Mindset, Skills & Attitude
Creativity, curiosity, tenacity, open mindedness, respect for people, diplomacy are skills required to achieve your Senior Product Manager daily work.
A great fit for this role is the ability to build the big picture of a problematic but also the capability to deep dive into the details.
- Planning, roadmap and budgets build and follow-up
- Excellent coordination skills
- Excellent communication skills to promote the project
- Strong interests in Art, NFT, CryptoCurrencies, Blockchain, Decentralized Finance topics
- Experience in decentralized or international project management
- Ability to to work in a multicultural context
- Autonomy, proactivity and rigour – ability to analyze needs, challenge them and translate that to the product team
- You are a problem solver with hands-on mentality, we believe in do-ocracy and turning ideas into actions!
- You want to learn and help in anyway possible.
- You want to be part of something great that positively impacts society and genuinely do good.
- You are proactive to collaborate remotely, we are all in different timezones
- Be part of a movement. We strive for bold changes and envision to make a big impact. Bring your passion, energy and creativity to participate.
- Learn and grow. You get to continuously learn and develop your skills.
- Be free. You have the freedom to set the time you are gonna work.
- Do good.