We are SigFig. We empower everyone to achieve their life goals and ambitions with intuitive and customer-centric financial solutions. It takes extraordinary people to disrupt decades of legacy financial practices to reimagine solutions to serve customers at scale.
We are committed to building impactful financial solutions that are accessible and affordable to everyone. Using a combination of design, data science, and technology, we help provide people with financial advice and guidance they need to achieve their life goals. Whether it’s through our direct-to-consumer or business-to-consumer products through partnerships with some of the world’s largest and most innovative financial institutions like Wells Fargo, UBS, and Citizens Bank, SigFig seeks to help consumers and institutions make better financial decisions.
Headquartered in San Francisco, we also have amazing talent solving interesting problems across our offices in Tucson, Calgary, Singapore, and New Delhi, but also remote employees in 14 states across the U.S Come thrive at SigFig!
The Team — Product Team
Be a part of the team at the forefront of SigFig’s vision and success. SigFig’s Product Management group relentlessly seeks to discover and satisfy the true financial needs of the people we serve. We are a multidisciplinary team that spans algorithmic and consumer product management, data science, design, and marketing. Together, we develop and deliver the best investment platform that is robust enough to support some of the world’s largest banks and delivers incredibly human experiences and personalized financial guidance and advice. We are a team of high stamina leaders who want to tackle the toughest challenges and complex systems so that we can construct a more perfect truth for our customers. We revel in collaboration and engage in discourse, and in turn, we execute to build the best products possible.
The Opportunity — Senior Product Manager
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to be the driving force behind an innovative new product experience at SigFig. We’re looking for someone who wants to take something from concept to MVP to scale. You’ll work closely with a small, agile team and have the ability to move quickly and make decisions. You’ll be able to look back and say “I did that” about a product that has the potential to reshape how an industry works.
You will truly enjoy what you do, be flexible and communicative, and relish in discovering new opportunities and bringing them to market.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Drive: you will drive and communicate your product’s vision and strategy; through your leadership, you confidently lead the team through discovery, design, and build phases, inspired by data and customer-centered research–people look to you as a trustworthy source of truth and direction.
- Lead Decision Making: you will ship software through strong cross-functional engagement across design and engineering; you write effective product specs and drive projects to completion and prioritize new feature ideas, set business requirements and goals, talk with clients, design, develop, release, and iterate
- Develop Strategy: you will work with SigFig’s executive team and partners to develop a multi-year product and GTM strategy
- Manage Partners: you will interact with our partners and their financial advisors to find needs, ideate, test, implement, and iterate on various solutions
Why We Value You
- You have an insatiable desire to know your customer through feedback, user research, and data analysis to be customer-centric
- You have a knack for clarifying the world for others and you know the right questions to ask for clear thinking
- You know how to manage ambiguity and can lead others through tough decisions
- You have opinions about how a product should work but are able to listen to and incorporate other ideas
- You know how to translate your high-level visions to engineering and design details to be a big picture thinker
- You know how to motivate a team and bring together cross-functional partners and subject matter experts
- You exhibit good, sensible judgment when it comes to prioritization and product decision making; yet you know how to drive towards a risky goal if need be
- You have the professional self-esteem to explore and debate decisions with your peers and seniors.; you believe that a culture of feedback drives the best outcomes
- You are a driven, high energy individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills
Ideal SigFigian for this Role
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Background in engineering, finance, or related fields
- Exposure to enterprise SaaS, enterprise products, B2B/B2B2C product development
- Early-stage product development experience is ideal
- Experience with messaging, chat, and video applications is helpful
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with Company Match
- $1000 Yearly Wellness Benefit
- Employee Recognition Program
- And more!
Founded in 2007, SigFig is backed by premier venture capital firms, including Bain Capital Ventures, DCM Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Union Square Ventures as well as leading financial institutions including Wells Fargo, UBS, Santander, New York Life, Eaton Vance, and Comerica. We’ve raised $110 million to support our growth as the #1 online investment advisor for large financial institutions.
© Nvest. All rights reserved, SigFig is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to apply.
San Francisco Applicants: SigFig will consider applicants with arrest and conviction records (criminal histories) in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.