Shopify is the all-in-one platform that powers millions of entrepreneurs worldwide. We help people achieve independence by making it easier to start, run, and grow their business. We believe the future of commerce has more voices, not fewer, so we’re reducing the barriers to business ownership to make commerce better for everyone.
Shopify has always been a massive experiment – a place where you can unleash your curiosity, your passion for craft, and your drive to solve hard problems surrounded by strong teams. Shopify is now permanently 100% remote, and we’re working towards a future that is Digital by Design. That location you see above? Consider it merely an example of hundreds of potential locations across North America where Shopify is hiring for this Senior Product Lead role!
Logistics is complex. The best software products in the world always have the same thing in common: they turn something that was once incredibly complex into something approachable. The Shopify Fulfillment Network will absorb the complexity of fulfillment on behalf of merchants to make a product that’s simple and easy. We will empower every merchant with simple tools and insights to put their logistics on autopilot. By spending less time on fulfillment, merchants can focus on growing their business!
What Will You Do?
- You’ll lean on your leadership and collaboration skills as you work closely with engineering, data, and UX teams to create compelling technical patterns, design systems, and shared features.
- You’ll define and guide long term product strategy, identify merchant problems and turn those insights into products that delight merchants and their buyers.
- You’ll define success metrics for your product area, and drive alignment for all product efforts to those measures.
- You’ll motivate and influence key stakeholders, drive buy-in for your ideas, and tell exceptional stories around why and what we should build.
What Do You Bring?
- A proven history of success in product management roles at high-tech or SaaS software companies.
- Shipping and Logistics related experience.
- A genuine excitement for solving merchant problems.
- Empathy for the user and use data to inform product decisions; strong data skills
- An ability to define and prioritize initiatives, while working cross-functionally and managing complex stakeholder relationships
- An entrepreneurial mindset – you must be comfortable rolling up your sleeves, thriving in ambiguity, and getting the work done.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; should be able to clearly communicate and get buy-in from stakeholders, peers, developers, etc.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity & inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities. Please take a look at our Sustainability Reports to learn more about Shopify’s commitments to our communities, and our planet.
At Shopify, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team – so if your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying.