#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role:
The Product Management team is seeking an experienced Product Manager who is technical, collaborative, and truly excited about building great products. In this role, you will bring your in-depth knowledge of the Vulnerability Management market to help us deliver exceptional products that focus on Vulnerability assessment (asset discovery, asset inventory, vulnerability management, configuration, etc.). You will work closely with engineering, data science, product marketing, sales, support, and other product managers. You will apply existing knowledge about product management best practices to deliver significant new features and enhancements. The successful candidate will have the ability to interface and influence cross-functional teams throughout the company.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as the product leader for major initiatives that extend current and future capabilities of Falcon Spotlight
- Engage with sales and support to champion recent releases and guide future product direction
- Conduct competitive analyses and maintain current information regarding competitive activity
- Work on a team of high-performing product professionals in a very collaborative environment
What You’ll Need:
- 3 years of Cybersecurity Industry experience with a focus on creating products. This position requires 3 years of product management experience
- BS degree in an applicable field, Master’s preferred
- Track record of planning short- and long-term technology direction in a collaborative fashion, gaining consensus and buy-in from key stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to properly translate and articulate positioning and technology
- Strong quantitative and business analysis skills
- Ability to prioritize numerous simultaneous tasks
- Proven ability to work effectively with both local and remote teams
- This position will eventually require up to 20% travel to customer and CrowdStrike locations worldwide
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact [email protected], for further assistance.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this position in the U.S. is $105,000 – $195,000 per year + bonus + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and location.
CrowdStrike participates in the E-Verify program.
Notice of E-Verify Participation
Right to Work