Work Model: Hybrid – 3 days in office and any key meetings
Locations: Primary = Irving, TX | Additional office sites = Addison, Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, NYC, San Francisco Area, and Seattle | Select “Remote” opportunities anywhere in the US if not near an office site
Travel Amount: 30%
TA Digital is a digital transformation agency with 30-40% growth year-over-year focused on hiring leaders within the digital marketing space to support growth and build a scalable foundation for the future. Our vision is to provide innovative digital solutions and services by continuing to expand our leadership team and hiring superstars who may feel lost or marginalized within their current organizations.
If you feel:
- there are too many layers between you and decision makers
- that your current organization will not make the right decision even after you identify problems and recommend viable solutions
- you are ready for a bigger voice, larger platform or place for a stronger impact
…then you should consider TA Digital because we are ready to talk to you!
The Sr. Product Manager will be taking on the product strategy, defining and validating business solutions and use cases, and owning the overall product vision for the initial wave of the Adobe Workfront implementation across multiple customer groups. The Sr. Product Manager will have a deep understanding of the customers’ business needs and will be responsible for aligning cross-functional teams across the organization around key decisions and product priorities. They will work closely with the key executive customer business stakeholders as well as with TAD’s core leadership team to establish a product strategy, define a strategic roadmap and key metrics to ensure effective GTM success.
- Define the product strategy from the initial Workfront implementation to ongoing support and continued process improvements.
- Define and lead how TA delivers the new Workfront functionality to business stakeholders and users.
- Collaborate with customer stakeholders and internal team leaders to define and validate solutions in terms of business outcomes and value.
- Document customer requirements, business use cases, opportunities, and initiatives for the product roadmap; manage and execute the product roadmap of features and priorities.
- Partner with the core TA Core Leadership and Program teams to report on Workfront org updates, roadmap prioritization, enablement, and change management activities to the Steering Committee (comprising of board of directors and C-level stakeholders).
- Define epics and maintaining the epic backlog health to ensure product capabilities, solutions and feature priorities deliver on established success metrics.
- Collaborate with core TA leadership team and the assigned Product Owner to prioritize the overall portfolio backlog.
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to translate epics into stories and keeping a groomed portfolio backlog with the enterprise architecture and engineering leads.
- Work closely with counterparts in design, engineering, and program management to define requirements that deliver value towards the incremental schedule.
- Provide the strategic point of view on feature priorities and backlog items while making trade-off decisions with program and engineering leadership teams
- Surface blockers, risks and dependencies that require support from the TA Core Leadership team.
- Schedule and execute meetings with customer stakeholders to identify Workfront business use cases
- Bachelor’s degree or higher; or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of product management in software development
- 2+ years of Workfront implementation experience
- 2+ years of demonstrated success in building and shipping SaaS-based products and features
- 2+ years of Workfront administration experience with focus on workflow management and process tools
- Experience with managing the product lifecycle for technology-based tools and solutions
- Strong communication and presentation skills; ability to communicate with and elicit cooperation from a wide variety of stakeholders, including executives, upper management, clients and cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated track record of product leadership with an ability to lead and influence teams as you make decisions and drive key product outcomes
- Capable storyteller through demonstrations, with ability to engage in a constructive debate, understand and account for different points of view, and articulate direction and priority
- Able to perform in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Agile experience preferred, 3+ years
The salary range listed is for informational purposes. TA Digital treats all applicants as individuals taking into consideration but not limited to their professional and academic experience, specialized training, certifications and associated responsibilities as it relates to our specific industry. The salary range listed is just one component of our total compensation package for each unique employee. An estimated base salary of $155K – $175K is anticipated for this role in the US.
Benefits: Global Health, Dental, Vision, AD&D Insurance, Vacation / PTO / Holiday pay plus matching 401K, Tuition & Travel Expense Reimbursement as needed
At TA Digital, we humanize the digital world. As an end-to-end consultancy within Omnicom Precision Marketing Group, we envision and create authentic experiences that address our clients’ business challenges and delight their customers. Recognized on the Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. in six of the past nine years — including 2019, 2020, and 2021 — TA Digital is one of the few companies in the world to possess Adobe Global Platinum Solution Partner status. We also share high-level strategic partnerships with such world-class digital experience platform companies as SAP, Acquia, commercetools, Sitecore, and Elastic Path.
Over the past 20+ years, TA Digital has positioned clients to achieve digital maturity by focusing on data, customer-centricity and exponential return on investment; by melding exceptional user experience and data-driven methodologies with artificial intelligence and machine learning, we enable digital transformations that intelligently build upon the strategies we set into motion. We are known as a global leader that assists marketing and technology executives in understanding the digital ecosystem while identifying cultural and operational gaps within their business – ultimately ushering organizations toward a more mature model and profitable digital landscape.
Interested in Joining One of the World’s Leading Customer Experience Agencies?
We’re always looking for passionate, talented people to work with us. We’re from all over the globe, and our different skills and interests make us a diverse, close-knit company. As an organization, we value those differences, along with collaboration, empathy, transparency and a sense of purpose.
If you’re interested in using the latest technologies to innovate and drive digital transformation as part of a global marketing and corporate communications company (Omnicom Group), learn more about our open opportunities and follow TA Digital on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
For more information, visit: www.tadigital.com
EOE & OFCCP Compliant regardless of: Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity / National Origin / Age / Genetic Information / Religion / All Protected Classes