GetThru is hiring a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager to attract, recruit, and engage diverse talent. You will actively identify opportunities to build, optimize, and execute the Talent Acquisition processes to support the company’s growth. You will be a thought partner on recruiting across the organization, collaborating closely with HR and the business to further the mission and culture of GetThru.
You will be a part of the People & Operations team, reporting to the Head of People & Operations.
GetThru’s mission is to empower organizations to connect authentically with their audiences at scale while building a sustainable company committed to progressive social change. Our tools have been used by more than 2,000 organizations to send over 1 billion text messages and make more than 500 million phone calls for voter contact, volunteer recruitment, fundraising, polling, and more. In the 2020 election cycle we helped propel several of the highest-profile Democratic campaigns in the nation to victory, along with plenty of progressive state and local candidates.
We are an all-remote company with 40+ full time staff spread across the US and Canada. Prior to the pandemic, we had a once-yearly all staff retreat, and held semi-annual in-person team meetings (e.g., sales, support, operations). And while our roots are in progressive politics, we love partnering with organizations of all kinds that share our passion for creating a better world.
Who you are / who will love this job
- A strategic partner who inspires confidence through your professionalism, organizational skills, and consultative approach
- An optimist who knows that recruiting and hiring can be hard but rewarding
- An evangelist who excites and inspires others about your company
- A listener who understands people’s motivations and interests
What you’ll do
- Ensure a balanced approach to building talent pipelines, remaining considerate of both near-term business priorities and future hiring needs
- Develop and execute TA strategies, programs, processes and policies that are aligned with the company’s growth objectives
- Work closely with hiring managers to define recruitment needs and determine job qualifications
- Lead the development and maintenance of job descriptions
- Ensure job postings are articulate, professional, and attention-grabbing to attract the right candidates
- Conduct job searches for various departments throughout the year, owning the process from kick-off meeting to close
- Provide reporting and metrics on the recruitment process
- Use data to build capacity models that support growth and provide visibility into hiring processes
- Build and expand our employer brand to attract top talent
What we’re looking for
- Full-cycle recruiting experience for both technical (e.g. Software Engineers, Product Managers) and non-technical roles (e.g. Sales Managers, Operations Managers)
- Experience building scalable and repeatable best practice recruiting processes with an equity and inclusion lens; startup experience a plus
- Experience fostering relationships and delivering a seamless and positive experience to candidates
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- A high level of ownership and confidentiality
- Ability to practice calm and sound judgment under pressure and in support of the company and our people
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter. We care as much about work ethic, creativity, curiosity, determination, and values alignment.
GetThru is an all-remote company with employees spread out across the country. Work from anywhere in the U.S. or Canada as long as there is good internet.
- $65,000-$85,000 base salary, depending on experience
- Additional compensation via participation in profit-sharing pool
- Participation in employee stock option pool
- 401K + employer match that begins on or after 3 months of employment
- 100% Health / dental / vision benefits for employees, 100% for dependents
- 3 weeks of vacation time
- Additional benefits: home office equipment stipend, wellness stipend, paid parental leave, charitable giving match
GetThru provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. As our company grows, we strive to make space for all kinds of people to do amazing work with us. We strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, LGBTQ+ people, people with disabilities, immigrants, and other communities underrepresented in technology startups. We believe that a team with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences will be more creative, more adaptable, and more effective. And we strive to build a team that reflects the communities we are working to support.
How to Apply
Please submit your application with a resume and brief cover note that explains why you want to work for GetThru. Tell us the causes you are connected to, what experiences make you a good fit, and why you are excited about this role. This position is open until filled.