Salary Range: $100,000-$125,000 USD Annually
This is a remote position but candidates must live and be legally authorized to work within the United States without employer sponsorship. No H1, recruiters, or live outside of the United States.
Hey there! Are you an “A” player who is looking for an exceptional company with an amazing culture?
Are you looking for a fast-paced environment where you work collaboratively?
Do you enjoy an environment of growth and learning?
Do you have a servant heart and thrive on helping and mentoring others?
If yes, then we should talk!
Briebug is seeking an experienced Sr. UI/UX Designer to join our growing team of experts in delivering unmatched value to projects and people. An exciting variety of opportunities exist to help deliver applications by assisting in all UI/UX and interaction design activities throughout all touch-points in a customer journey. You will be collaborating directly with the rest of the design team, product team and technical team to understand scope, requirements, technical constraints as well as customer needs to produce new features and improve upon existing experiences. Activities will include producing wireframes, interaction design, systems thinking, information architecture, prototypes, as well as assisting with agile process related activities and research activities such as usability testing and user/customer research activities. Must be legally authorized to work within the United States without employer sponsorship.
The awesome things you would do:
- Translate concepts and requirements into user flows, wireframes, storyboards, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for applications.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to new and existing functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate on designs.
- Assist with the development and implementation of designs by collaborating hand-in-hand with developers and stakeholders to ensure designed experiences are realized.
- Three or more years of user experience research & design experience.
- Skilled in designing outstanding digital products for B2C environments.
- Skilled in illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Experience designing graphic user interfaces elements and UI mockups/prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look
- Experience designing and utilizing Figma, Sketch, Adobe CS, and/or InVision
- Proven ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process to internal teams and stakeholders
- Ability to work with highly technical teams.
- Ability to present complex qualitative and quantitative research methodologies to diverse audiences in an understandable and accessible format.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions in user research curriculum, for a broad audience demographic.
- Adapts well to changing priorities, deadlines and directions.
- Basic knowledge of native app development.
- Supports and demonstrates corporate brand knowledge.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of design thinking or human-centered thinking/design
Here at Briebug, we are all about people and everything centers around our core values. We have an extraordinary executive team and we are surrounded by our amazing support staff and some of the best developers in the world. This combination makes us the Fortune 1000s first choice partner for software development.
Our purpose is to CREATE BETTER LIVES. We strive to help our customers, employees, suppliers, partners, and the software development community as a whole create the stability and quality of life they desire. Our Core Values are an integral part of everything we do and every decision we make. We find that people who identify with and live these values thrive at Briebug.
- Open PTO
Please note that during the application and interview process we may ask you to take a series of assessments. These assessments are data points that empower us to have deeper and more relevant interview conversations. It will help us determine how we can best set you up for success within our company.