At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission – to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. Because of that we’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and talent. Our culture was purpose-built to be remote first, and we offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. If you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology with a team that makes a difference every day, let’s talk.
About the Role
In this role, you’ll be joining the Platform product group where you’ll work on projects and initiatives that support and touch on all of our product groups, like search, global navigation, and our design system. You’ll also work with designers across product groups to ensure consistency and a coherent user experience.
As a Senior UX Designer, you lead design efforts to tackle complex problems and produce creative solutions for our users. You set the example for best practices in user-centered interface design amongst your peers as a partner to a cross-functional UX team.
What you’ll be doing
- Contribute to improving the UX process and workflow, and work closely with a cross-functional team to build and ship designs.
- Produce high-quality creative solutions to complex problems based on research and goals.
- Collaborate with product managers and other product group members to write and groom user stories to gain understanding and consensus around design requirements.
- Create clear user flows, wireframes, and prototypes for user interfaces.
- Plan and lead design sessions to generate ideas or feedback both remote and in-person.
- Work from and contribute to the design system and UI pattern library.
- Partner with UX researchers to write, facilitate, and analyze user research.
- Partner with UX writers to ensure all UI copy meets brand standards.
- Advocate for the user in projects.
- Work at both a detailed level and a strategic level.
- Create UX requirements and work with QA and developers during testing cycles and coding.
- Collaborate across product groups on features that touch multiple areas of the platform to ensure consistency in design patterns and a coherent customer experience.
What skills are we looking for
- Demonstrated experience in end-to-end user experience processes and workflows, including user journeys, task analysis, information architecture, wireframing, prototyping, and evaluative research methods.
- Exceptional use of design artifacts to effectively communicate an experience.
- Strong understanding of interaction patterns, accessibility, and best practices for user interface design.
- Experience in SaaS products
Bonus Points Awarded For:
- Knowledge of cybersecurity industry.
- Prior remote work/distributed team experience.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-friendly culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid Parental Leave, including adoption
- Wellness programs
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Open offices have stocked kitchens, coffee, soda and treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives that encourage new ways of solving problems, so we strive to attract and develop talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels seen, heard and empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. For Applicants in the State of Colorado: The starting salary for this position is $136,702. A candidate’s final compensation for this position will be determined by various factors to include, but not limited to relevant work experience, skills, and certifications. As a part of the compensation package, this role may include eligible bonuses, equity and commissions.CrowdStrike participates in the E-Verify program.
Notice of E-Verify Participation
Right to Work