· System/application administration and the provisioning and managing of system resources
· Implement and support regulatory compliance, policies and procedures related to IT operations and security.
· Support peers on other projects and tasks while balancing regular duties.
· Assist with new technology investigations, coordinating implementations and support of new enterprise applications and technologies entering the infrastructure, writing and updating service and procedural documentation, proposing and implementing process improvements, and working collaboratively with peers and support teams.
· Implement and support existing and new applications and technologies entering the infrastructure.
· Record and respond to technical incidents and requests using the Service Desk ticketing system while adhering to performance goals.
· Resolve technical issues within defined SLAs and document root cause and resolution.
· Contribute to the development and maintenance of overall backup and recovery strategy (Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity).
· 5+ years managing Enterprise Information Technology
· VMWare Administration: 3+ years (Preferred)
· Nutanix Administration: 3+ years (Preferred)
· Microsoft Certifications preferred
· Proven experience in the implementation and maintenance of both virtual and physical environments
· Expert knowledge of hypervisor technologies and Windows operating systems required
· Strong Linux experience and skills are preferred
· Strong Powershell experience preferred
· Extensive experience with various storage platforms (SANs, NAS, Enterprise Backup platforms)
· Extensive experience with various Hypervisors (VMWare, Nutanix, AWS, Hyper-V)
· Ability to effectively and professionally communicate and collaborate with all levels of the organization and peers to reach common goals.
· Must successfully pass background investigation and drug screen according to company policy.
· Must produce a high level of contribution to the team environment and meet performance standards.
· Proactive in understanding and staying up to date on the current projects in progress, projects in pipeline and operational issues.
· Must have and be able to maintain a strong customer service focus.
· Must be able to handle crisis situations calmly and effectively.
· Must be able to write detailed reports and correspondence.
· Must possess a strong ability to reason quickly and be able to shift attention to priority situations as necessary; must be able to reason with other technical staff to assist in the problem resolution process.
· Relies on experience, judgment, and decision making skills to plan and accomplish goals and has the confidence to state opinion even when the majority disagrees.
· Will be required at times to work a flexible schedule that provides needed coverage for customer service levels and/or time-sensitive projects.
Tagged as: 3-5 Years, 5+ Years