PriceLabs is a revenue management solution for the short-term rental and hospitality industry, founded in 2014 and headquartered in Chicago, IL. Our platform helps individual hosts and hospitality professionals optimize their pricing and revenue management, adapting to changing market trends and occupancy levels.
With dynamic pricing, automation rules, and customizations, we manage pricing and minimum-stay restrictions for any portfolio size, with prices automatically uploaded to preferred channels.
Every day, we price over 275,000+ listings globally across 125+ countries, offering world-class tools like the Base Price Help and Minimum Stay Recommendation Engine.
Our customer base grew 10x since 2019 and in 2022:
- Our team grew 3x
- We raised $30 million in funding from Summit Partners
- We joined hands with Rental Scale-Up to deliver in-depth market insights and actionable news to hosts & property managers
We continue to grow exponentially backed by a strong team to take us to the next level.
Why join PriceLabs?
- Work with an industry-leading product that has thousands of customers worldwide, and our customers love the product! (NPS in the 70s, Customer reviews here)
- Work with a global team (8 countries and counting) of passionate individuals that accept open communication, empowerment, and a shared focus on customer success.
- We are a freemium product, so marketing leads the charge on customer acquisition.
- We are a remote-first organization and accept work from home as the norm.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Talent Recruiter (Non-Tech) to join our team. This is a contractual role for 1 year. This is for individuals who reside in India.
To be successful in this role – you need to be a hustler to find the right candidates across the globe!
- You will own the end-to-end hiring funnel for roles across Go-To-Market (GTM).
- Review applications/applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Propose new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Consult with Stakeholders on job descriptions, compensation and sourcing strategies.
- Place and update all job postings in various Media including internet/intranet sites, social networks and staffing partners.
- Ensure to respond to internal and external applicant situations, and applicant requests as required.
- Own the post-offer engagement process for your respective candidate(s).
- Ensure that candidates have a smooth recruiting experience.
- 3 – 4 years of talent acquisition and interviewing experience at a B2B SaaS company.
- You understand and have experience handling the end-to-end recruitment life cycle.
- Proven ability to communicate and effectively sell an organization’s value proposition.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must.
- Understanding and experience of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Strong computer skills and experience in using Applicant Tracking Systems
- Sense of integrity, strong work ethic, and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- You have a proven record of hiring for all roles across tech, product and design and/OR Go-to-Market.
- Capability and willingness to learn about the hiring requirements.
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
- Strong process orientation, organization, and follow-up skills
- You are humble, willing to learn, and frugal
PriceLabs is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, veteran status, marital status or physical challenges.