The Company You’ll Join
At Truv, our mission is to make verifications easy for everyone. It’s crazy that it can take 5 to 7 days to verify someone’s employment or income. Alternatives are even worse, an API call should not cost $40.
We’ll save billions of dollars for companies and billions of hours for people who’re still filling out forms and uploading paystubs.
Imagine applying for a loan or verifying your job history with a click of a button. That’s what Truv aims to achieve.
The Team You’ll Work With
We’re a small but mighty team of engineers, product managers, and business folks who built and launched products at Apple, Uber, Facebook, Carta, Venmo, Telegram, and Plaid. We’re well funded by US-based top VC funds.
We like to nerd out about using the cutting-edge tech and building frictionless user experiences. We love crafting great products and see our users delighted by what we build.
We’re a remote first company with no plans to start an office anytime soon. We don’t really care where you are, but we care a lot about who you are. If you like solving customer pain points, helping your team members excel at what they do, being part of a community, and care about quality, you’ll fit in.
The Problems you’ll solve:
- Customer Onboarding: Provide excellent experience for customers to get set and manage the implementation project on our end. Taker clients live to ensure successes
- Customer Success: Be the primary POC for our customers in all stages of implementation, scaling, product expansion. Create resources for customers to make using our product the best experience in the space. Run QBR for all current clients. Manage, resolve and escalate customer issues.
- Work cross-functionally: Ramp up and understand all the aspects of the product, understand the implementation, collect feedback from customers, provide feedback to Product, define processes for Customer success and support, work on customer KPIs with Analytics
What You’ll Do
- Ramp and learn all of Truv products. Collaborate with product and engineering teams
- On-board and guide customers to enable a seamless implementation experience
- Understand every aspect of the customer business and prioritize customer needs. Customize and configure initial solutions while empowering customers to be able to sustain continuous customization improvements after the engagement cycle
- Build & Sustain relationships with identified accounts by becoming trusted advisor to decision makers and executive buyers
- Identify critical customer challenges and advise better solutions. Setup pre-built integrations within our solutions’ workplace apps portfolio
- Act as internal advocate for customers by providing client feedback
- Enable customer teams on Truv best practices and self-serve resources so they become increasingly self-sufficient
- Delivering, measuring, and communicating value realization for our customers, throughout the customer lifecycle
- 7-10 years in a customer-facing role is preferred. Solid experience in enterprise software implementation consulting or highly relatable functions
- 5+ years of experience in a implementation/ delivery or a customer success role
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and drive results while juggling many priorities and under tight timeframe
- Highly organized, ability to multi-task, prioritize, and scale as a Individual contributor for the first 6 months and ability to build a team
- Self-starter with a proven track record of driving customer success in SaaS companies and/or project management and driving adoption of technology within an organization
- Zealous about customer success and driving customer value
- Highly data-driven with a commitment to reporting on customer usage, adoption, support tickets, testimonials, and product feedback
- Strong presentation, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelors in computer science or equivalent degree
- Go getter? Quick learner? Cross functional collaborator? Combination of it all – let’s talk!
Interested? Message Darshana(Head of Product) on LinkedIn