1. A United States Citizen
2. Located in the South Florida Region
CloudHesive is a cloud solution consulting and managed services provider with a focus on security, reliability, availability, and scalability. CloudHesive helps companies reduce their operating costs and increase productivity while improving their cloud security posture by deploying their mission critical workloads onto the CloudHesive Fabric. The CloudHesive Fabric wraps traditional cloud offerings (public, private or hybrid) with cloud centric security solutions and controls, an innovative management platform and experienced cloud engineers that oversee the customer’s lifecycle. CloudHesive partners with the leading cloud providers such as Amazon Web Service (AWS) to deliver cutting edge solutions for our customers.
If you are the right fit for CloudHesive, you will be working with a seasoned executive team that knows how to develop and scale an organization, with colleagues who share your desire to build the best company in the industry, and with a company culture that moves quickly, acts decisively, and communicates openly. You will also be working with revolutionary technology solutions that have been deployed successfully at marquee customers around the globe. It is an attractive career opportunity.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Understand the contact center, virtual desktop, media streaming, and cloud market to help enhance the feature set on our current SaaS product platform.
- Gain a deep understanding of our customer experience, identify, and fill product gaps across our current platform.
- Generate new ideas that grow market share and new SaaS products and features, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- · Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes across Amazon Connect, Amazon Workspaces, Amazon Elemental, and other miscellaneous services.
- Scope and prioritize activities/capabilities based on business and customer impact.
- Work with the development teams to build epics, stories, and tasks into sprints to deliver features on set schedule.
- Work with the testing teams to help verify tests for functionality.
- Work closely with development teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding across our platform of applications.
- Represent the company by meeting with customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Deep understanding of web development technology.
- Programming experience a plus
- Outstanding data analysis skills.
- Experience in the contact center, virtual desktop, streaming media, artificial intelligence space are all plusses for this role.
- Experience building product on top of Amazon Web Services is a plus for this role.
- Proven work experience in product management.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Applicant must be a US Citizen.
Personal attributes and values:
- Written and oral communication skills – ability to communicate technical concepts and support assertions with data.
- Organizational skills – ability to coordinate and prioritize many issues simultaneously.
- Analytical/Problem-solving ability – ability to quickly evaluate an issue, resolve it or implement a workaround with consistent accuracy and success.
- High Sense of Urgency – This job entails supporting business critical applications, with stringent SLAs.
- “Can do” attitude and ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial atmosphere.
- Competitive base salary
- Health care benefits
- 401k plan: company sponsored 401k plan with company match.
- Access to employee discount programs for movies, movies, restaurants, electronics and more
- Company social events
- Kitchen filled with snacks chosen by the employees.
- Paid for Training on cutting edge technology and partners (AWS)
- The personal reward associated with an important position in a fast-growing company positioned to become a pivotal player in a large and rapidly evolving market.
- Flexible work schedules
- Standing desks
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Associate (Preferred)
- building product on top of Amazon Web Services: 1 year (Preferred)
- Product management: 1 year (Preferred)
- contact center or virtual desktop,: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19