Nexthink is the global leader in digital employee experience management. Our products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experiences. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback, Nexthink gives IT teams the insight they need to empower and even delight people at work.
Headquartered in Switzerland with US headquarters in Boston, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain and UAE. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of nearly ten million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
As Technical Product Manager, your role is to build next generation products that thousands of companies around the world will use to improve the digital experience of millions of employees. Your mission will be to:
- Engage with the product managers to understand the needs of our future data platform that is processing and storing the information sent by millions of endpoints across the world.
- Build and align the technical vision and roadmap with the help of the architect team.
- Elaborate and prioritize user stories, epics and bugs to ensure your team is creating maximum value in alignment with our product strategy.
- Participate in scrum meetings, including grooming, sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives and demos.
- Follow our competitors and keep up to date with the industry and technology.
- 5+ years’ experience as technical product manager/product owner/technical lead/engineering manager in a software company.
- Experience working on a multitenant cloud data platform
- You like technology and ideally have a developer/technical lead background.
- Experience with cloud native technologies like Kubernetes, Istio and docker a big plus. Experience with Kafka, streaming and columnar and time series databases a big plus as well. AWS experience a plus as well.
- You are extremely passionate about solving challenging real-life problems and the possibilities offered by new technology.
- You are enthusiastic about working in an international, collaborative and fast-paced environment and learning new technologies.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Professional-level English, spoken and written.
- Good knowledge of agile development.
- Proven ability to drive complex projects with minimal oversight, delivering results incrementally and pragmatically.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.