VetsEZ is seeking a Technical Recruiter for a 100% full-time remote position. Bringing the brightest people on board is a core strategic driver of our growth and as part of our growing recruiting team, you are charged with finding high-performing talents by employing effective recruiting approaches based on an understanding of the market and each specific role. You are driven, eager, and able to use your creative skills to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
The candidate must reside within the continental US.
- Work effectively in a fast-paced remote work environment by managing time and effort across hiring projects
- Execute full-cycle recruitment to include sourcing, screening, administering technical assessments, facilitating/scheduling interviews, offers, closing, etc. Develop sourcing strategies, timelines, and deliverables to assigned job openings. Take initiative to complete unanticipated or ad hoc task
- Build relationships with the hiring managers to interpret the business requirements, understand the key job requirements to identify a recruitment strategy, and to establish an interview process
- Assess candidates overall fit against the position requirements, confirm their qualifications and interest in the position by asking relevant pre-screening questions
- Support the business development team and continue to build highly qualified candidates in anticipation of filling critical and recurrent positions
- Review a high volume of applications/resumes daily, maintain the applicant tracking system for reporting, and ensure feedback is documented appropriately to meet EEO guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years full-cycle recruiting or recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment for federal contracts, Healthcare IT, or staffing agencies is a plus
- Remote experience with a track record of success
- Reliable, with a keen sense of priorities and deadlines
- Ability to navigate recruitment and sourcing tools (e.g., ATS, Job boards, LinkedIn, Boolean search strings, etc.)
- Ability to follow employment laws and regulations e.g. DOL, OFCCP, EEO, ADA, etc.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills
- Ability to obtain a government clearance
- 401k with employer matching
- Corporate Laptop
- PTO + Federal Holidays
- Training opportunities
- Remote Opportunity
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Sorry, we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.