Today’s growth leaders are powering their B2B selling with LeanData, the gold standard in modern revenue orchestration and an essential element of the modern RevTech stack.
We are looking for an extremely motivated Technical Support Specialist who can support our customers to help them maximize the value they get from the LeanData platform. This is a cross-functional role that will interact with many teams and will also serve as the face of LeanData to many of our customers. We view our customer experience as a strategic, competitive advantage. If you do as well and are passionate about customer experiences, detail-oriented, and excited to roll up your sleeves to make customers successful, you may be just who we’re looking for.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting to drive the success of LeanData’s customers
- Master LeanData’s product capabilities and serve as a subject matter expert within the support team
- Manage inbound customer inquiries and issues across multiple channels (phone, email, chat, online community, etc.)
- Maximize customer satisfaction through the timely and accurate resolution of customer inquiries/issues – meet or exceed support level goals
- Proactively identify, report, and resolve customer issues.
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering and Customer Success teams to drive customer issue to resolution and to address potential product bugs
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product resources to escalate critical issues
- Leverage the Voice of the Customer to influence the product roadmap through the product team
- Participate in testing of new and updated products and provide feedback
- Write technical documents and maintain a support knowledge base
- 1 – 3 years of technical customer support experience, preferably in a high-tech SaaS industry
- Strong work ethic with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Proven track record supporting customers with demonstrated ability to understand technical concepts, problem analysis and deliver concise resolutions for customers
- Experience with and understanding of SaaS enterprise software
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment, with the ability to operate independently
- Working knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- Familiarity with Zendesk Support Ticket and Knowledgebase Systems a plus
Bonus points if you have:
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com applications preferred
- Experience working in an evolving, high growth environment
- Bachelor’s degree
Why work at LeanData:
- LeanData covers employee insurance premiums up to 90%
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- Flexible vacation program
Compensation for this role is between $50,000 and $80,000 depending on experience and location.
We warmly welcome into the LeanData family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.