Firebolt is a major shake-up to the cloud data warehouse space. So far we’ve built the fastest, most scalable, and most hardware efficient cloud data warehouse in the market, by far, and have helped some of the most data-forward companies in the world with their biggest data challenges.
But this is just the beginning. We are a strong team of world-class data experts, led by ex-founders from Sisense and Looker. With $37M of recent funding by top VCs, we are poised to grow quickly and change how we work with data and what can be done with data.
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a technical writer to deliver content that helps our customers plan, build, and manage their Firebolt solutions. As a technical writer at Firebolt, you’ll listen to customer needs and collaborate with service engineers, program managers, solution architects, and others to deliver a content and service experience that sets Firebolt apart.
At Firebolt we know that documentation and technical content is a key part of the customer experience. If you’re an exceptional writer and innovator who loves the fast-paced, agile environment of continuous delivery and cloud cadence, consider joining us.
- Plan, write and publish technical content
- Collaborate with service engineers and others to develop script and code samples
- Provide technical feedback on new and existing service features and experiences
- Contribute to the development of content performance indicators, monitoring customer feedback and usage data to continuously improve content
- Innovate to refine the methods of production and delivery of technical content, improving efficiency and quality
- 2+ years in a technical writer, editor, content strategist, or similar role developing technical content for an external audience
- Bachelor’s degree in English, technical writing, a related field, or comparable job experience
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience developing content using XML- or Markdown-based publishing systems
- Experience documenting database products or services
- Experience with agile development practices and cloud services development
- Experience working with Git or a similar version control system
- Experience documenting APIs, particularly RESTful APIs
- Experience working with Python or Java.