Slync.io is the first purpose-built logistics operating platform that delivers Logistics Orchestration™ to transform the way shippers, logistics service providers, and carriers manage global operational issues and multi-enterprise data. An API-driven platform, Slync.io connects disparate systems, ingests structured and unstructured datasets, orchestrates teams and automates processes seamlessly together for multi-enterprise transparency and friction-free collaboration for your end-to-end logistics operating network. Slync.io is proud to support users across four continents and happy to call three of the top 5 freight forwarders worldwide our customers.
Slync.io is Intelligent Automation for Global Logistics.
We are a dynamic, agile, and driven group of problem solvers that deliver unparalleled results for our customers by solving critical challenges in the lives of daily logistics operators. Our diverse team comes from all over the world, from other successful startups, big tech companies, logistics service providers, and supply chain technology leaders. We’re looking for motivated and exceptional people to join us on our exciting journey to revolutionize the logistics software industry globally.
- You serve as the voice of our users when collaborating with scrum teams
- You figure out the best way to get customers the info they need, and you find ways of connecting with the folks who use our docs to get their feedback
- We’re passionate about creating awesome docs of all sorts for our customers, from UI text to walkthroughs, from online help to modules, from release notes to developer guides, and from videos to implementation guides
- Create interactive training, in-app assistance, internal engineering documentation, help, developer and implementation guides, presentations, blogs, reference documents, and videos for administrators, end users, developers, data center hardware planners, and cloud service and infrastructure engineers.
- You have the flexibility and openness to adapt our style, processes, and practices, but aren’t afraid to suggest improvements that benefit our writers, our collaborators, or our customers
- The Agile approach to development
- Develop and maintain support content for a variety of teams Solutions and Customer Success
- Contribute to information architecture design
What You’ll Be Doing
- Continuously improve Slync’s documentation content in collaboration with engineers, product managers, Solutions,, Customer Success, and others.
- Write and edit content for all new and enhanced features
Slync.io is excited to offer full-time roles with a competitive base salary, unlimited vacation, comprehensive medical, life, disability, dental, and vision insurance as well as pre-tax flexible spending accounts for transportation commuter benefits, healthcare savings accounts, 401K, and monthly communication allowances. We also host team-building activities and provide a great environment to accelerate your career and personal life.
Slync.io is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization. Slync.io is an e-Verify company.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.