As a Technical Support Analyst you will be a trusted advisor to healthcare organizations and their patients, helping them overcome technology obstacles with their telemedicine offering.
You will be responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and monitoring video connectivity and performance, preventing network and technical issues, and intervening in real-time to resolve technical breakdowns.
In addition, you’ll need to collaborate with multiple departments to ensure product reliability and stability and innovate business practices that strengthen our quality assurance and issue resolution processes. You will also track and report metrics, adjusting strategy and tactics based on your analysis of outcomes.
As a Technical Support Analyst you will ensure that our customers successfully connect to their patients through the eVisit platform.
- Answer customer phone calls, respond to communications, and resolve common technical issues, business questions, and other concerns
- Manage support ticket system ensuring that eVisit customers do not have any
- technical obstacles or blockers
- Manage customer business relationships by solving technical issues and escalating
- tickets accordingly
- Coach customers to be product experts, technically competent, and train them on
- the eVisit platform so they become increasingly self-sufficient
- Work cross-functionally to troubleshoot, escalate, and resolve technical issues
- Lead and assist with various data quality projects
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, HSA & FSA plans
- Generous PTO plan, plus 12 paid national holidays
- Fun, collaborative environment where the company is working to define the future of telemedicine
- Excellent opportunity for professional growth