iboss is a cloud security company that provides organizations and their employees secure access to the Internet on any device, from any location, in the cloud. This eliminates the need for traditional security appliances, which are ineffective at protecting a cloud-first and mobile world. Leveraging a purpose-built cloud architecture backed by over 190 issued and pending patents and more than 100 points of presence globally, iboss protects more than 4,000 organizations worldwide. The Company is headquartered in Boston, MA, and has operations in Orlando, San Diego, London, and the Philippines.
At iboss, we believe that exceptional employees are the key to our success. Our teams are hands on, diverse, nimble, and highly empowered to drive excellence. Come be a part of the team that will transform the way network security is delivered!
We are looking for a tool developer to help build our data mining systems as well as improve our product detection capabilities. In this role, you will use your python skills to interface with our internal systems, cloud platforms, and other vendor systems to build custom tools and automation. Be part of a growing dynamic team where each day will bring a new challenge. Today you might be working on enriching an IOC feed and tomorrow it may be working with a data scientist on how to extract key features from a malicious binary. Next week it might be extracting macros from an office document and examining their behavior in an independent evaluation environment.
- Custom tool and data source creation to facilitate tracking TTPs associated with threat actors, campaigns, vulnerabilities and exploits.
- Collection capabilities including such as honeynets and spam traps
- Content analysis detection capabilities to determine maliciousness of data
- Creation and curation of threat feeds to include mining data for new IOCs and using additional data to enrich current IOCs
- Experience with Python, ELK, Databases, Sandboxes, Feed integrations and operating in virtual platforms
- Possess a deep understanding of networking protocols and operations (TCP, HTTP, DNS, etc.)
- Familiar with Git/Jira/ Confluence and Kanban
- Prior Cybersecurity and/ or threat intelligence a big plus
- Proven track record of managing complex technical projects
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated to improve knowledge and skills
- Ability to work and collaborate in a remote team
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field or equivalent experience
- Health, Vision, Dental, Short-Term, and Long-Term Disability – open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company-paid holidays
- Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability.
- This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas