ADT Multifamily is seeking a highly motivated UI/UX Designer to join our product team. This position provides a unique opportunity to shape the future of ADT Multifamily and to make a meaningful impact on the company’s growth.
We are seeking an ideal candidate who has a strong understanding of UI/UX design principles and is comfortable working in an agile environment alongside product and engineering teams. As a UI/UX Designer, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of passionate professionals to create innovative and engaging products. We work at scale, designing experiences that work seamlessly across our own dedicated smart property platform.
Our department takes pride in our agile startup culture where you will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with key stakeholders and make valuable contributions to our products.
- Collaborate with the Experience and Innovation Lead and product team to create user-centered designs that align with business objectives.
- Work on a diverse portfolio of projects that spread across visual design, UX, and UI with smart devices, integrations, and services.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs that effectively communicate design concepts and solutions.
- Conduct user research and usability testing to validate design decisions.
- Communicate clearly about your designs to other project client stakeholders.
- Collaborate with product managers and developers to ensure designs are implemented correctly.
- Maintain design consistency and follow brand guidelines.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in UI/UX design.
- Bachelor’s degree in a design-related field or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in UI/UX design for web and mobile applications.
- A strong portfolio showcasing your design skills, process, and problem-solving ability.
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, etc.
- Understanding of user research and usability testing methodologies.
- Knowledge of responsive design and accessibility principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Compensation & Benefits:
The salary range for this role is $51,600 – $103,200 and is based on experience and qualifications.
Certain roles are eligible for annual bonus and may include equity. These awards are allocated based on company and individual performance.
We offer employees access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, wellbeing benefits and paid time off among others. Employees accrue up to 120 hours in their first year. Your accrual rate increases after your first year. We also offer 6 paid holidays.
About the Team
ADT has been in the business of helping save lives since 1874. As the #1 smart home security provider in the U.S., we help protect and connect families, businesses and larger commercial customer every day. Our continuous innovation, advanced technology and strategic partnerships deliver products and services that help protect life and valuables, whether at home, your business or on the go. And as times change, so do we. Above all, our mission is clear: we help save lives for a living. Looking for a career where you can make a real impact? Join our team today and put purpose behind your paycheck. #WeAreADT