A software engineer at Mile Two typically has four (4) or more years of professional experience and can reliably develop and deliver software development tasks. They are comfortable working as a member of a project team and are interested in learning, implementing, and communicating using design patterns and best practices. They are also comfortable working and executing autonomously.
- Experience developing in Unity for game or modeling and simulation development.
- Experience writing in typed languages such as C#, Java, or TypeScript.
- Research appropriate libraries to execute function, reporting both the pros and cons of those solutions to help make architecture decisions.
- Create working API endpoints to show and fetch data.
- Work with existing code structure and methodologies.
- Ability to obtain and hold a security clearance, or active security clearance.
- Experience writing or using APIs (REST/GRAPHQL).
- GIT source control as a team member.
- Can work on small or large teams.
- Can take functionality and push features in a timely manner with some oversight from a senior developer.