Serving the People Who Serve the People
Granicus is driven by the excitement of building, implementing, and maintaining technology that is transforming the Govtech industry by bringing governments and its constituents together. We are on a mission to support our customers with meeting the needs of their communities and implementing our technology in ways that are equitable and inclusive. Granicus has consistently appeared on the GovTech 100 list over the past 5 years and has been recognized as the best companies to work on BuiltIn.
Over the last 25 years, we have served 5,500 federal, state, and local government agencies and more than 300 million citizen subscribers power an unmatched Subscriber Network that use our digital solutions to make the world a better place. With comprehensive cloud-based solutions for communications, government website design, meeting and agenda management software, records management, and digital services, Granicus empowers stronger relationships between government and residents across the U.S., U.K., Australia, New Zealand, and Canada. By simplifying interactions with residents, while disseminating critical information, Granicus brings governments closer to the people they serve—driving meaningful change for communities around the globe.
Want to know more? See more of what we do here.
What your impact will look like here
- Develop data-driven, growth-oriented, and best practice business cases for implementing new or updating existing People processes and programs that will effectively support a rapidly scaling organization
- Partner with cross-functional teams to embed People strategies, policies and best practices across tools and spaces
- Act with urgency and proactively manage expectations when responding to inquiries and requests for assistance from leaders, team members, HR team members, and business partners
- Perform as a HR Business Partner to the senior leadership team, driving HR strategy across their business lines and handling employee matters as needed
- Stay current on the latest People related trends and evaluate how Granicus can continue to evolve our ways of working and supporting our employees
- Support direct reports and fellow team members in developing their knowledge and expertise in the above areas by investing time with them and freely sharing your own
You will love this job if you have
- 10+ years of work experience in HR-related management roles
- Prior experience leading teams with full people management responsibility
- Experience working in high growth environments with significant scaling in the Technology sector
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required
- Human Resources Business Partner experience required and managing a team of HR Business Partners is preferred
- HR M&A experience preferred
- Experience working with a globally distributed workforce is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to influence leaders across all levels of the organization. This includes making decisions when presented with challenges and obtaining participation from team members and leaders to deliver.
- Strong business acumen, problem-solving and critical thinking skills. Demonstrated ability to apply sound judgment and organizational values to complex situations and issues.
- We are a remote-first company with a globally distributed workforce across the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, India, Armenia, Australia, and New Zealand.
- At Granicus, we are building a transparent, inclusive, and safe space for everyone who wants to be a part of our journey. A few culture highlights include –
- Employee Resource Groups to encourage diverse voices
- Coffee with Mark sessions – Our employees get to interact with our CEO on very important and sometimes difficult issues ranging from mental health to work life balance and current affairs.
- Slack communities focused on wellness, art, furbabies, family, parenting, and more.
- We bring in special guests from time to time to discuss issues that impact our employee population
- We are proud to serve dynamic organizations around the globe that use our digital solutions to make the world a better place — quite literally. We have so many powerful success stories that illustrate how our solutions are impacting the world. See more of our impact here.
Potential base salary. Does not include bonus and benefits.
COMPENSATION RANGE: $175,000-$195,000 USD
Don’t have all the skills/experience mentioned above? At Granicus, we are trying to build diverse, inclusive teams. We do not have degree requirements for most of our roles. If you don’t meet every requirement above, but are excited to learn more, we encourage you to apply. We might just be able to find another role that could be a perfect fit!
Benefits: At Granicus, we offer a competitive benefits package that allows employees to tailor benefits to their needs. Benefits listed below are for employees based in the U.S.
– Flexible Time Off
– Medical (includes an option that is paid 100% by Granicus!), Dental & Vision Insurance
– 401(k) plan with matching contribution
– Paid Parental Leave
– Employer-paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
– Group legal coverage
– And more!
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.