Who is Serotonin
Serotonin is the leading breakthrough marketing and communications partner for digital asset companies, working with the top businesses and entrepreneurs in the industry on brand positioning, media relations, content, growth marketing, and go-to-market strategy. We bring together a deep expertise in financial services, digital assets, and decentralizing technologies to help innovators tackle some of the biggest challenges facing business and society by building the next generation of products, services, and experiences.
Who are you
Serotonin is seeking a Junior Designer to develop and execute effective design deliverables on behalf of Serotonin clients. The person in this role will work alongside our Design Director as well as work directly with our clients. The ideal candidate is an exceptional designer with a proven experience in efficiently delivering social and content assets that match branding and design relating to our blockchain and Web3 clients. Candidates must have a strong interest in these topics with an eagerness to expand their knowledge as new clients in new use cases require design support. Serotonin offers competitive market compensation, including remote work. This role provides the designer an opportunity to work closely with emerging and established Web3 companies alike to help them construct and execute game-changing design strategies.
- Produce high-quality, visually appealing social media graphics, images, and other content assets.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment by delivering quick-turnaround designs without compromising quality.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Figma, and other relevant design tools.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to conceptualize and develop creative content ideas for social media campaigns.
- Ensure that all designs align with brand guidelines, transforming concepts into compelling visuals that effectively communicate our clients brand message and maintaining a consistent visual identity across all channels.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends in social media and design to bring fresh and innovative ideas to the table.
- Comfortable creating visual assets across popular social networks – Twitter, IG, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Is able to take concepts, wireframes, or templates into high fidelity designs
- Help maintain design operations for managed clients to ensure alignment and transparency across the Serotonin design team.
- Is open to assisting our Design Director in all directions.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 1-3 years experience working in design, creative/design agencies, and/or designing for tech companies.
- Strong typography and color knowledge fundamentals.
- While direct strategy experience is not mandatory, a demonstrated interest in design strategy and the ability to execute a project from initial kickoff to final deliverables is preferred.
- Experience working with Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud and Google Suite
- A knack for grasping concepts and products quickly and is able to self govern
- Experience with blockchain/Web3 or fintech, or a demonstrated interest to learn.
- A desire and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience or interest in working with AI tools such as ChatGPT & Midjourney.
- While not mandatory, experience or interest in learning 1 or more of the following is preferred: Motion Design (After Effects / Rive), 3D Modeling or Animation (Blender, C4D, Spline, Three.JS), or Webflow.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance (US Based)
- 401(k) – (US Only)
- Remote work environment