House of Bounce is a bit like the French basketball team at the Euro 2013. A bunch of mates, together since the beginning, with the goal of overthrowing the old competitors to take the throne.
And for us, the competition has just begun. With a community of fans that keeps growing day by day, and this dedicated team led by a visionary coach, we are aiming for the title. And to do that, we need players to complete our team, a team as skilled with the ball as they are with the mouse, with a digital IQ as high as Jason Kidd’s basketball IQ. If you’ve spent more sleepless nights listening to George Eddy than the Midnight Demons, if Space Jam is your favorite movie, and if you can name the MVPs from the last 5 Finals, join the team!
We are looking for a writer/scriptwriter M/F/X.
Your mission will be to write scripts adapted to our new formats and to check that every posted script is precise and well written, with punchiness and real sense of true journalism.
- Write scripts for the House of Bounce channel suited to our editorial line
- Be an active part of the team
- Participate in the creation of new shows
- You are English Native or bilingual English/French and have a really strong understanding of American culture,
- You have excellent writing skills, strong research skills and a perfect understanding of basic journalistic tenets and norms (i.e. citation, grammar…),
- You are passionate about basketball. You have a good knowledge of that sport and keep yourself up to date on basketball news,
- You have a good grasp of social media,
- You have excellent people skills, a serious work ethic, you are creative and motivated.
This project includes a technical test for all participants in the selection process.