Share Your Thoughts.
We’re always looking for new guest authors and we welcome individual bloggers to contribute high-quality guest posts to Happy Remote Work.
- Original Article: We only publish original articles. (not previously published anywhere else, including your own site)
- Content Quality: Content should be of high quality with no spelling or grammatical errors.
- Topics We Cover: We accept content about (Remote Work, Hiring, Recruitment, Digital Nomads, Productivity Tips for Remote Workers, Remote Teams, Interview Tips, Work from home.
- Recommended Article Length: 700 – 2500 words.
- Formatting: Provide a clear takeaway or learning for readers. Use headings, subheadings and numbered lists/bullets to structure your writing.
- Linking out: Include facts, research, sources or personal anecdotes to substantiate your insights, information and arguments with external links (no less than 3).
- Internal Linking: Link to Happy Remote’s published articles where appropriate.
- Images/Videos: We encourage authors to include images/videos as part of the submission. Authors are responsible for obtaining permission to use images/videos and/or any other material from outside sources. If you include images or videos within the article, they must be high quality and come with source citations, only use images/videos for which you have permission or which are in the public domain (and be sure to credit your source).
- Short Paragraphs: Use short paragraphs, no more than 3-4 sentences per paragraph.
- Article Edits: We reserve the right to edit the content you submit but this will primarily be done to correct errors or make the content more readable.
- Author Bio and Photo: All final drafts should be accompanied by an author bio and photo(150*150 px). The author bio should be 40 to 50 words long and may include 1 link to your website’s homepage with a brand name anchor text.
Send to us
Send your awesome article to:
We usually respond within 5 working days.